• Welcome to TEST GSX1400 Owners .org TEST .

News:

Please update location info in your profile

Main Menu

Photobucket Embedded Photo Fix.

Started by froudy, Tuesday, 19 December 2017, 12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

froudy

Some of you will have noticed that any photo's hosted by Photobucket in the past are no longer visible in threads on here.. You just see a photo telling you to pay for premium Photobucket to enable third party hosting :furious:

Someone on another forum has found a fix that enables all the photo's hosted by Photobucket to be viewed. I've tried it and can report that it works!!
A good test is to before you do the below setup, find a thread where the photo's aren't visible..Then look again after doing the setup. You should be able to see them.

Follow the instructions below....

If you're using Google Chrome, go to the three dots on the right side of the screen and click them. A drop down should appear. Hover your mouse over "More Tools," and when the next drop down appears, click on extensions.
Go to the link towards the bottom that says "Get more extensions." In the search box, type "Photobucket Fix," and hit enter. Click the install button and once it's done, you should be able to see Photobucket pictures again.

I selected "Photobucket embedded image fix" by Jesse Evers" and it worked for me.
Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!

Blubber

Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

RickC

Andre

You need to be aware that the fix by Jesse Evers can read and change ALL data on ALL the websites you visit!!!

The fix by kzahelg can read and change all your data on photobucket.com sites and all wp.com sites. NOT on other sites according to chrome. From a security standpoint this is a much better fix.

froudy

I've just starting using this site to host images..Free and works fine.

https://postimages.org/
Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!

Google Translate